1. We believe in the eternal value of every soul; so therefore we will do everything possible to reach them with the Good News of Jesus Christ.
II Peter 3:9
2. We believe in every believer’s spiritual formation as the Holy Spirit steadily develops in us the likeness of Jesus Christ.
II Corinthians 3:18 I
3. We believe the catalyst for transformed lives is, teaching that is Bible-centered, Holy Spirit led, culturally relevant, creative and balanced.
I Corinthians 9:22, 23
II Timothy 3:16, 17
4. We believe “every member is a minister”, so therefore we will help every person discover, develop and deploy their gifts in our “volunteer driven” church.
I Peter 4:10
5. We believe that doing ministry as a team is God’s design for effectiveness.
I Corinthians 12:27
6. We believe excellence honors God and inspires people so it should permeate all our activities.
I Corinthians 10:31
7. We believe the church should be led by those with leadership gifts; so therefore we will identify and train emerging leaders who will reach their generation with the Good News.
Ephesians 4:11, 12
II Timothy 2:2
8. We believe the church is to be a “safe” place where the healing power of Jesus Christ restores broken people.
Luke 4:18, 19
9. We believe the worship of God and His Son, Jesus Christ, should be our highest aim in life.
10. We believe that true community and life-change happen best in small groups where loving relationships are nurtured in an atmosphere of love, acceptance and forgiveness.
Acts 2:44, 46