- Our community has many great resources to connect you to the services you may need. If you click on the links below, they will take you to the websites of these local organizations.
- Mountain Communities Family Resource Center: Linking Families with Resources for a Brighter Future.
- Mountain Community Chamber of Commerce: Whether you are new to our community or a native, we hope to share with you the pride that we have in calling our Mountain Communities home. This Mountain is a close-knit community rich in history and hospitality.
- Clinica Sierra Vista: From humble beginnings in a storefront warehouse, Clinica Sierra Vista has grown to become one of the largest, private, non-profit, community based, and governed agencies in California.
- CAPK: Established in 1965, the Community Action Partnership of Kern (CAPK) administers more than a dozen programs aimed at meeting children, families, and individuals at their point of need, for those who have had difficulty engaging the American Dream.